• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 3, Game 1 - Rangers vs Habs

XPOFAN

Terrible first game, but just throw it in the garbage and regroup. Really hope Price is OK.

Go Habs Go!!

No more jinx as they would say for henrik in Montreal, even thou it was an easy night.

When the score was 2-1 the Habs had a great chance on the pp and that was the turning point for me.
Too many players afraid to go to the net or be there for rebounds.

Danger forwards too fast for our dmen.

DD, Gally and Bournival were good... everybody else including Price not very good.

Not much else to add. Either show up with the same effort you had against the Bruins or reserve your golf tee off times now.

One of the best Habs teams ever, lost game 1 to the Rangers in 1979 in a stinker after an emotional 7 game series vs Boston... If that team was allowed an Emotional Letdown, so is this one.

This series is far from over.

I actually like that it was a blowout, better than a 2-1 loss to get them angry and refocused tomorrow.

Turning point was the Kreider goal that made it 3-1. You could feel the dagger's edge.

Terrible first game, but just throw it in the garbage and regroup. Really hope Price is OK.

Go Habs Go!!

I think we'll know in the first 5 minutes of game two if we can rebound now. The risk with a game like this is that it plants some doubt in the minds of some of our players. We got thumped in game 1 in Philly in 2010 and never really recovered. I don't want see a repeat of that.

BTW, why do always lose (at least since 2002) in the round after we beat Boston?

Back