• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Round 3, Game 5 - Rangers vs Habs

Next game will be the hardest, Rangers will not want to come back to Montreal. Need Tokarski to be at his best Thursday.

very shaky in defence and brutal to watch . but thanks god some of forwards stepped up . Toka was not good in beginning of game but he made some key saves at end . we need him to play his best game of career Thursday ..

very shaky in defence and brutal to watch . but thanks god some of forwards stepped up . Toka was not good in beginning of game but he made some key saves at end . we need him to play his best game of career Thursday ..

What I liked was the Habs won as a team and gave their goalie enough goals to win. Too many times we rely on the goalie to win.

Bourque pulled a bit of a "Messier" tonight. Yesterday, said we can win 3 games in a row and tonight he made it happen.

Interesting trivia... First Habs hat trick in an elimination game since 1945. Maurice Richard.

Ugly: Dorsett...from my home town. I told my parents he was a piece of shit. My dad's response "just like the rest of his family"
lol

Next game will be the hardest, Rangers will not want to come back to Montreal. Need Tokarski to be at his best Thursday.

True dat. This was the game the Rangers were willing to give away. They'll be a lot tougher on Thursday. If the Habs have another melt-down like tonight they'll be teeing off Friday morning. They need to lock things down and remind themselves that the guy between the pipes is Tokarski, not Price.

Back