• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

**The World Heavyweight ForumIce Fantrax Championship**

Montana

Champion
When this league began there was some discussion about using the winnings towards the purchase of a trophy, or people possibly purchasing themselves a Championship Ring to commemorate the feat......

Having been on a bit of an obscene run lately, winning multiple back-to-back Championships in a bunch of leagues, including 4 of the last 5 titles in my buddies annual $$ league....and most importantly having won the Dynasty Hockey Title here with HP.......I decided to take the prize money and put it towards something that could adequately represent the prestige of this league's title, as well as commemorate my other recent victories....

Like many recent Champions, I ultimately followed in the tradition of the rolex wearin’, diamond ring wearin’, kiss stealin’, wheelin’ dealin’, limousine ridin’, jet flyin’ son of a gun.....Woooooooooooo

08_ric_flair_milestone_02_original.jpg

...and purchased myself The Big Gold Belt.

photo%204.JPG

photo%202.JPG

photo%205.JPG

"Crafted after the actual belt, this Deluxe World Heavyweight Championship Belt is an exact-scale replica of the classic version that measures 4 feet 2 inches long and weighs in at 6 pounds. The belt's strap is made of real leather, and carries a metal medallion measuring 9 inches high."

Last edited:
Cheers to those that inspired the purchase of the ultimate piece of bragging rights bling.....

sheed.jpg

AaronRodgersWHC.jpg

Kaner2.jpg

mccoy.jpg

Clay-Matthews-4.jpg

TGC-Portis-with-belt.jpg

shawn-marion-championship-belt.jpg

20131226_pjc_aw3_100_extra_large.jpg

wwe-championship-belts-miami-heat-665x385.jpeg

yoenis-cespedes-wins-chevrolet-home-run-derby.jpg

max-scherzer-title-belt.jpg

Kershaw_d23d9x79_v40yde7d.jpg

960x625

ortiz_cena_110213.jpg

dennis_rodman_wcw_article.gif

Wcw_biggoldbelt.png

Last edited:
I guess one of us will be getting that second belt...

To appease GH and co. I tried to find a pic of 1.5 belts....but to no avail.

1.5 rounds to 2, so I figured this pic was close enough.

most likely you.

With the enormous point swings this league can see week to week, and the trade deadline now passed (magnifying the potential impact of any injuries to key players)....I still think it's a legit race for top spot.

Mind you, that hasn't stopped me from calling my shot on Fantrax.

heh.

Drewser was looking at taking over a team in our league earlier this year when openings were available, and thus was made co-manager by one of our admins on Fantrax so he could take a look at the scoring system etc.....Hence his only having signed in two times, the last of which being two weeks prior to our season starting.

A commendable try though....I give you an 'A' for effort.

Back