• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Leafs vs. Smurfs - Round 790 - 7:00 PM - Sports Net

leafman101

Mark Masters
Kadri on Kozun: "His centre of gravity is low to the ground & he can kind of shift off, similar to those smaller Montreal forwards"

Now we have a smurf of our own.

icehockey.jpg

Finally.

But...

We dont have small forwards anymore.
Well, it's not like it was in the good old days, but you still do have a couple in your top-6:

David Desharnais - 5'7"
Brendan Gallagher - 5'8"

No matter what though, you'll always be the Smurfs to us!

whoa whoa whoa....gally is 5'9

I am glad we got rid of briere and gionta.

Two of the worst corsi teams from last year going head to head...should make for some terrible hockey.

What am I watching on tv? Sens-Habs ... is this a rerun or something? It can't possibly be a pre-season game, the night before the Habs play their regular season opener tomorrow night. What am I missing here?

Easy win to start the season. We will be a lot better this season, young team that is still learning how to win.

Last edited:
I will be at that game gentlemen and HL...

I've had some luck at some previous games last year, so here's to the streak continuing. Nice to see TSN pick the Habs to end up in third in the east behind Tampa, but of course they have Toronto in 10th....

I have a quiet optimism this year. I think teams will be trying what they did last year, and we could burn them.... Here's to hope.

I'm expecting a big game from Kadri. Kid needs to set the tone right off the bat this season.

Back