• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Gameday - Bolts @ Leafs, 7:30, TSN4

runninglow

I have no winning streak or mojo to gain/lose, so here's the sacrificial thread. Today's theme: just make a game of it, and keep Stamkos to 2 goals or less.

Oh, and over/under until we here "Fire Randy!"? I'll start the bidding at 3.5 Tampa goals.

Daily Faceoff has Bernier as "Likely", and since they both laid a giant turd, go with the closest to number 1.

Not until they can Carlyle will I look at this team any differently. Jekyll and Hyde bubble team with shit defensive play and trembling character with young players being treated like poop.

Not until they can Carlyle will I look at this team any differently. Jekyll and Hyde bubble team with shit defensive play and trembling character with young players being treated like poop.

I feel the same way.

They'll probably be up and down the rest of the way, but I've seen enough. Even if they find their way for a bit, when the going gets tough, they'll crumble.

Kind of sad really. They could go on a 10 game win streak and we'd all be wondering when they will shit the bed and lose the next 10.

Nah. They win 10 straight and the last 2 games are a faint memory.

Pretty sure I'll still be waiting for the other shoe to drop if that happens.

I've heard a couple Habs fans say this but I'm guessing it's different when you're sitting through the games as a fan.

I am terrified of this game. As I mentioned in another thread, not because I don't think the Leafs have the talent to compete tonight, they definitely do, they just don't seem to have the will. Prospects of facing Stamkos and co is downright scary. Take a couple of shots before this one starts folks.

Nope. Even when they went 6-1-1 and pasted the Bruins, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

The memory of last year's historic collapse doesn't go away that easily.

Oh lookee here, the 'top' line running around like escaped mental patients in the yard.

Seriously, does not one of these highly paid tools in management or coaching see this line for what it is?

Back