• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leafs @ Jets GDT

Killer93

Why the **** do we keep scratching Robidas? 3 years at over $3 million per for a 37 yr old; no wonder this organization is a mess. Sorry for rant when starting GDT

A lot of mother****ers have just given up.

Mind you, a lot of them were looking for a reason to give up.

@HennyTweets: Bozak line having trouble getting out of own zone. Jets forechecking well. #TMLtalk Absolute ****ing shocker

Why are they booing Dion? It's not like Winnipeg had a team when he was in Calgary, to gather some animosity.

Right after the Santo goal, we give one up ... thanks to the 'swamp' system ... worst thing is, we were along the board, we outnumbered the Jets, and we were alright ... but somehow Polak and McKegg(?) fumbled up the puck and got to the front of the net and it's 1-1 ... when you are getting to the end of your road trips, and playing in the 2nd game of back to back ... these are just big momentum killers

As soon as I can say 'momentum killer' ....

BUt the 2-1 goal is a perfect illustration of Carlyle system's biggest downfall - we continuously concede the perimeter and this goal is all about being unable to break up the cycle

I really can't stand CBC's colour commentators though ... I am sure the strategy is "Pick 1 guy from the other team, and talk him up like he's the 2nd coming ..."

Back