• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT-Canes @ Wild = 8:00 pm 2/14/15

brassbonanza

Canes Moderator
Valentine's Day in Minnesota, the Canes "come calling". This one is gonna be a smoocher! The team looks to mirror their previous effort against Anaheim, but to add in the additional element of net front traffic and presence. Sounds like a winning ice hockey strategy to me. Reports out of practice surfaced that the Staals were seperated at some point during the proceedings, and we may see some line changes after the morning skate. Have a great holiday everybody, enjoy the game.

Last edited:
The Canes blue line has more holes in it than a season 3 episode of "Lost". In fact , that's what they are, lost.

I tuned in and it was 3-0 or 3-1....figured it was a lost cause. Then the Canes potted a couple. I had other things to do and turned it off at intermission. Checked this am and saw the score. Ouch. That's how you get a better draft pick!

- Maintained draft position

- Scored half-price pizza on Sunday night for Caniac Mom's with three goals

- Maintained draft position

So...good results from terrible play. At least it was on the road. Good on 'em for waking up long enough to get it to 4-3, at least.

Major disaster game for Faulk in front of family and friends. Think the last two might have gone in off him.

Just saw a few bits and pieces of this game. Who do you hang the Wild's first goal on? I could have parked my minivan in the net, it was so open. Looks like Gleason and Rask were busy watching Dobby defend on his side of the net. I do feel sorry for Faulk, though. Tough to be directly responsible for two goals bouncing off you.

Back