• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

6 day vacation

mbow30

Spudmeister Supreme
booked the 26-2nd off. Gonna go away somewhere. Dying to do Nicaragua but may wait until I have some more time off in December. Any suggestions?

Undecided. Could use some time to relax but then I like to be on the go when I travel. Not a resort guy.

Iceland would be perfect with that amount of time. Great geography and natural beauty. Could see the entire country in under a week too!

booked the 26-2nd off. Gonna go away somewhere. Dying to do Nicaragua but may wait until I have some more time off in December. Any suggestions?

Genuine question: Whats the allure of going to Nicaragua? I've never been. Sucks when none of the boys are down for a different of adventure. My circle of friends is more down to travel to popular destinations (mexico, cuba, vegas, miami) than they are for an adventure thats something different.

I dream of doing a Peru trip.

Genuine question: Whats the allure of going to Nicaragua? I've never been. Sucks when none of the boys are down for a different of adventure. My circle of friends is more down to travel to popular destinations (mexico, cuba, vegas, miami) than they are for an adventure thats something different.

Nicaragua is definitely one of the "in" countries right now tourism-wise. Relatively cheap, an abundance of beautiful Spanish colonial architecture, tasty food, easy Latin women, amazing scuba diving and eco-adventure stuff. If you're an adventurous or outdoorsy type, or someone who loves rustic landscapes and pure unadulterated nature in all of its glory, Nicaragua is a great option for a young guy right now. A couple of buddies did a scuba trek there a few years ago and loved the place.

Cheap. Traveled enough that you can find your way around easily enough but. Still has some grit and space to be stupid in.

Apparently a great mix of cities, nature, beach. Also heard the differences between the east and west coasts is crazy.

Back