• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

Evans had 1G + 1A first 8-games of the season after returning from pre-season concussion, 15-points in 18-games since.

For whatever reason goals aren't happening in Laval, so I wouldn't put too much stock in the numbers. Audette has only 9 points, Shinkaruk only 7, I don't think Bouchard is off to a great start.

I think Bouchard is trying to teach them to play the game correctly but his team lacks talent.

Here's the latest prospect update, not including anyone playing in the AHL or ECHL:

prospects5.jpg

_____

A lot of the same from our prospects in the past two weeks, with Fonstad and Koberstein having the biggest upticks in PPG.

Being too cheap to subscribe to a very commonly posted site even when provided the opportunity to subscribe at 50% off then calling people douchebags for posting links is what is a douchebag move.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't see how it's a douchebag move. There's an article that is posted on a site that like 40% of us can read... and all of us have the ability to pay the $2 a month.

Being too cheap to subscribe to a very commonly posted site even when provided the opportunity to subscribe at 50% off then calling people douchebags for posting links is what is a douchebag move.

Start charging for FI. Weed out some of the tools.

LOL. The Athletic is ridiculously easy to sample . 90 day trial for $1.

Posting links that have a paywall is a douche-bag move.
[emoji848]

Brown: Why Brett Stapley could be another seventh round draft gem for the Canadiens https://theathletic.com/711224/2018...er-seventh-round-draft-gem-for-the-canadiens/

I watched a few of his games with the Vernon Vipers to make sense of the selection, but I saw a player with decent skills. He was smart, could stickhandle, and was occasionally creative. But he didn’t do anything at a level high enough to warrant an NHL selection. I wasn’t even sure he’d be anything more than a decent collegiate player.

I was wrong.

Through 14 games in the NCAA, Stapley has already amassed 12 points. He’s three points off the University of Denver’s scoring lead. Sure, he isn’t much of a player off the puck (although he puts the effort in), but he’s been a top-6 centre for the entire season. And even if he cools down, his start has convinced me he’s an NHL prospect after all.

Back