• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

So good to finally see the Raps offense in the playoffs we've seen all year in the regular season.

But we're gonna need Kawhi and Siakam to show up now.

My lord Adam Silver is ghoulish

No idea what you're talking about

CkO7i51VEAA_xVB.jpg

actually hilarious that we couldn't get the free throw advantage even after a half like that.

bucks have shot EIGHT extra free throws per game coming into tonight. now some of that was deserved, but damn, if we can't get the free throw edge after playing a half like that we never will.

actually hilarious that we couldn't get the free throw advantage even after a half like that.

bucks have shot EIGHT extra free throws per game coming into tonight. now some of that was deserved, but damn, if we can't get the free throw edge after playing a half like that we never will.

You know we never will. Remember the hilarious disparity between the Raps and Magic in round 1?

watching giannis get plugged up in the halfcourt offense gave me playoffs demar flashbacks.

dude is flat out scared to take a jumper.

the best thing is that its not even like the depth Raps are going nuts out there.

Gasol+Green+Ibaka+Fred+Norm: 15/32, 46.9% (3pts: 6/16, 37.5%)

Not doing anything special - just hitting shots like they have all year long.

dammit please win this game.

a win gives us an epic, epic series. a loss and we're toast.

just win.

Back