• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Also pretty amazingly, Bruno has been a replacement level bench player for them and is still only 23. Might actually turn into a legit NBA roster player.

But yeah, amazing what happens when JV gets touches. 19/10 in low tier starters minutes as a legit #2 option.

Also pretty amazingly, Bruno has been a replacement level bench player for them and is still only 23. Might actually turn into a legit NBA roster player.

But yeah, amazing what happens when JV gets touches. 19/10 in low tier starters minutes as a legit #2 option.

Its a shame Bruno couldn't even get garbage minutes with us especially in blowouts .

Bruno will probably have a pretty decent nba career as a 7/8th man off the bench on a decent team if he continues. Good for him, goes to show that Masai did see something in him.

JV is a class act and I hope he does amazing things. I could actually see him being a raptor again someday.

Pascal Siakam was +31.

He now have five games this season in which he's finished with a plus-minus of +30 or better.

That's the most in the NBA, per @bball_ref.

All five have come in games without Kawhi Leonard.

Goes without saying, Siakam is ****ing beast

Cam Reddish has not impressed me at all this year with Duke. I believe his stock has dropped a lot for the draft.

Duke needed more outside shooting.

They were incredibly fortunate to win the 2 games that they did, rimmed out potential game winning layups in both.

It's too bad, I've met Barrett and he seems like a really good dude, wanted to see him win.

raptors with Gasol on the court:

116.3 ortg (1st)
101.9 drtg (1st)
14.4 net rtg (1st)
68.5 ast% (1st)
58.9 efg% (1st)
62.0 TS% (1st)
50.0 fg% (1st)
42.8 3fg% (1st)

Kyle on Serge's youtube show...

[video=youtube;mM1DpHWCcb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM1DpHWCcb0[/video]

Serge cooks beef testicle for him....A bit of Kyle's Philly comes out of him at the end.

These raptors really do puzzle me. Charlotte should not take two games from them like this. Still showing a small amount of inability to finish out

With Magic suddenly stepping down as President in LA does that increase the chances of Leonard staying?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

With Magic suddenly stepping down as President in LA does that increase the chances of Leonard staying?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Conventional wisdom was that the Lakers weren't really a contender for him anyway. He doesn't want that spotlight and by all accounts he's convinced that any team built around him can contend so he doesn't need Lebron.

The Clippers, with Jerry West running them, a bag of cap space, and general proximity to his kids though....That's a definite issue.

Back