• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I would think a person like kawhi gotta respect the fact that their is nothing coming from the raptors org, no leaks no players on twitter saying come back. Nothing. Just letting him be.

Kendrick Perkins

@KendrickPerkins
Just heard that Kawhi is meeting with the Clippers tonight but the Lakers hold the upper hand, unless Doc work his Magic tonight it’s looking very strong that Kawhi will be in Purple and Gold!!!

9:32 PM - Jul 1, 2019

Uh Oh

Just remember, anything Kendrick has heard about the meeting with the Lakers, is from the Lakers. I don't doubt Perk is relaying what he's been told from people in the know, but I don't expect the Lakers to say anything other than they're positive about him signing until he actually signs.

Apparently that RDA guy got doxxed as buss' nephew. Deleted his account. Also a regular on racist and maga forums.

Just remember, anything Kendrick has heard about the meeting with the Lakers, is from the Lakers. I don't doubt Perk is relaying what he's been told from people in the know, but I don't expect the Lakers to say anything other than they're positive about him signing until he actually signs.

And perk is friends with KD so him calling that one made sense.

And perk is friends with KD so him calling that one made sense.

Yep. That's the biggest thing you have to remember about this shit show time of the year. Who is likely to be the source and what's their angle?

Anything out there about Kawhi right now is coming from the Lakers or the Clippers, full stop.

Back