• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Early returns is that Curry is ridiculous, and bricklayer Klay is the Klay that has decided to show up.

Something that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere yet...but this Golden State team might struggle like a mother****er to score whenever Steph isn't on the floor.

Warriors have made life difficult for Kawhi so far. Overall the Raptors are playing well. Wish Siakam would go inside more, especially when Curry is on him.

Early thoughts:

- Like we discussed on here, Pascal immediately looks like Pascal again now that he's free of ridiculously elite size and rim protection 2 series in a row.
- Danny Green 2 of 4 from outside so far
- I don't know if I would wait for Kawhi to explode if the Warriors keep scheming on him like this. They've clearly decided (like the Bucks did) to double him basically every time he touches the ball. Kawhi is finding the open man, though it's been a bit sloppy so far, and our spacing has been hit and miss so we're not making the most of it yet. I trust Nurse to tweak the knobs though and get that dialed in after seeing film of this game (maybe even after seeing the first half from the touch line)
- On the flip, we're doing a great job in man on man coverage with Curry
- It's way, way early but if Klay is such a great defender, why are they rushing the help on Kawhi? Literally every possession.
- Boogie looked like he could barely run, complete non factor in this series by the looks of it.
- Partially due to this, Marc might just run wild the entire series

Siakam having one of the best games of his career.

Raps up by 10, Draymond has 4 personal fouls mid way through the 3rd.

So much for Gasol being a liability against Curry, that guy is a terrific defender, always disrupting passing lanes.

I think a lot of the pundits in the US forgot how physically freaky Philly and Milwaukee is. It took the edge off of the impact of our very, very good front court.

Back