• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

So would it be lame to get a Vanvleet jersey instead of Kawhi? I LOVE Kawhi but everyone has either Kawhi or Lowry. Feels like Clark and Gilmour jerseys. �� I love my Garry Valk jersey for the conversation piece it s and the fun for repping someone who did some hard work to help us but wasn’t a superstar.

So would it be lame to get a Vanvleet jersey instead of Kawhi? I LOVE Kawhi but everyone has either Kawhi or Lowry. Feels like Clark and Gilmour jerseys. �� I love my Garry Valk jersey for the conversation piece it s and the fun for repping someone who did some hard work to help us but wasn’t a superstar.

Not lame at all. Would be like getting a kapanen Jersey if kappy jad a huge playoff run and we pulled off winning s cup.

That's a simple angry white man who is so angry that the athletes and president are wealthy powerful black men. Pathetic.

On a side note,,, IF Kawhi really wants to go to the Clippers or so I wonder if he'd do us one big favour of making it a sign and trade... ie the Raps sign him to a max and the Clippers have to give up something of value as a small price to pay for basically getting them to the next years finals with Kawhi. (Cuz he can totally do it) ..

I'm hoping he signs for the 1+1 so that he gets the super max later on. Two more years of Kawhi and Ujiri could make us a mini dynasty.

Kawhi goes from defending the inbound (forcing a high ass pass that almost escapes Draymond) into seeing Serge's rotation and finding his man (Cousins) for the box out (Serge is challenging the shot and may have thrown Curry off). To beating Cousins to the loose ball and basically willing it to the half court line, where Draymond tries to save it from an over & back, and calls the timeout (which the Warriors were out of).

We got our title but really want Kawhi to stay. Keep the team together awhile longer and try to win again. As great as the title was it would suck to see us end up somewhat like the 1995 Jays (team falling off soon after winning it all).

Last edited:
I'm also legit interested in what the Lakers are doing here roster wise

C - Davis
PF - Kuzma
SF - Lebron
SG - Nope
PG - Nope

B1 - Moritz
B2 - Wagner
B3 - Bonga

The Lakers have room for another max player and then...that's ****ing it. Lebron and AD are superstars, but can they carry pure, unadulterated ass anywhere by themselves? Even bringing in the usual gang of nut hanging, ring chasing veterans doesn't fix this group imo. I don't blame them at all for making this trade, but the US basketball media is going to lose it's shit about the Lakers winning a title next year, and I just don't see it.

Even if say, Kyrie joined them. Can those 3 carry complete ass around with them to a title?

I'm also legit interested in what the Lakers are doing here roster wise

C - Davis
PF - Kuzma
SF - Lebron
SG - Nope
PG - Nope

B1 - Moritz
B2 - Wagner
B3 - Bonga

The Lakers have room for another max player and then...that's ****ing it. Lebron and AD are superstars, but can they carry pure, unadulterated ass anywhere by themselves? Even bringing in the usual gang of nut hanging, ring chasing veterans doesn't fix this group imo. I don't blame them at all for making this trade, but the US basketball media is going to lose it's shit about the Lakers winning a title next year, and I just don't see it.

Even if say, Kyrie joined them. Can those 3 carry complete ass around with them to a title?

Also yes. Not guaranteed but very possible.

Also yes. Not guaranteed but very possible.

I don't think you're appreciating the level of ass we're talking about here. I mean, guys like Looney, Cousins, Iggy, Jerebko, Bell, etc, etc would run a ****ing train on what the Lakers look like they'll be sending out there as a supporting cast next year. If they go the Lebron + AD + Max route, they're likely to have 2 veteran scrub starters...which is okay with that group, but then a literal G league bench.

Btw, the odds of the Knicks flipping their 3rd pick to the Pelicans for the 4th pick and a piece (one of those future laker 1sts?) so they can take Barrett are quite good.

That might be a mother****er of a team in a couple of years.

Back