• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Raps win tonight, and I think they do it comfortably.

Need Leonard to be more aggressive and have a strong game. Aside from The Shot, he has been underwhelming over the past 4 games of the playoffs.

Would also be nice to see Ibaka make an impact. Aside from Game 7 in Philly, he has been atrocious. He is probably the guy you need to stick on Lopez do to his ability to get out on the perimeter and contest vs. a guy like Gasol who is more of a paint presence. I also trust his mid-range jumper on the pick-and-roll a lot more than Gasol, who has just been an abortion on the offensive end. You definitely need Marc to anchor the group effort of slowing down the Freak, but Ibaka IMO is the key to this series for us. Very encouraging game from Kyle in Game 1 as well which we can hopefully build on.

I agree.

Gasol and Green are hot garbage

Easily the most disappointing thing about these playoffs for me. Gasol was a legit defensive monster in the first two rounds, but 8/6/3 on .400 shooting isn't enough of a contribution. Green has likewise been good defensively, but we needed him to be a floor spacing threat as well.

Easily the most disappointing thing about these playoffs for me. Gasol was a legit defensive monster in the first two rounds, but 8/6/3 on .400 shooting isn't enough of a contribution. Green has likewise been good defensively, but we needed him to be a floor spacing threat as well.

I don’t think Green is working hard enough to get open to be honest.

Man this is a hard one to watch. These Bucks are good. But you know The raptors can take them. But for whatever reason some guys have played like shit offensively. Not close to a cohesive unit. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Masai make major changes again, even if Kawhi does return.

Man this is a hard one to watch. These Bucks are good. But you know The raptors can take them. But for whatever reason some guys have played like shit offensively. Not close to a cohesive unit. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Masai make major changes again, even if Kawhi does return.

This roster is getting shredded regardless. If Kawhi stays, we're going for it hard and we have a bunch of pieces that probably aren't suited to that. If Kawhi leaves, I expect a full tear down.

This roster is getting shredded regardless. If Kawhi stays, we're going for it hard and we have a bunch of pieces that probably aren't suited to that. If Kawhi leaves, I expect a full tear down.

Totally agree. If He stays. I firmly believe Lowry will be gone.

Also one thing that really pisses me off. Is the raptors have some good back to the basket players. Post some ****ers up. If they send help dump it out and swing. They seem to never go into a set post play.

Back