• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Musai is a legend. Holy shit, We always complain NBA is too predictable. The one year the big favourite does not win and it's the Raptors. Holy shit.
Musai has changed the way teams will operate.

Musai is a legend. Holy shit, We always complain NBA is too predictable. The one year the big favourite does not win and it's the Raptors. Holy shit.
Musai has changed the way teams will operate.

someone is going to blow their brains out on AD, to take a shot at a one and done title.

Klay isn't expected back until Feb-March and KD is expected to miss the entire season.

The Raptors didn't just beat Golden State, they shattered one of the great dynasties in NBA history. The Warriors are going to be in tough to make the playoffs next year.

Downtown was crazy. I've never seen anything like it. Got out while I could. I'll save the bender for the Leafs...if they ever get there.

Zeke's photo posted regularly.

attachment.php

Downtown was crazy. I've never seen anything like it. Got out while I could. I'll save the bender for the Leafs...if they ever get there.

I was in Mississauga and if my running mate for the evening wasn't black out drunk, I was going to head down. Downtown would be an epic shitshow.

Back