• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Super elite top-10 player Kyle Lowry.

:smilielol5:

The only problem I see with this team right now is come playoffs you need a legit second scoring option to compliment our franchise player. I don’t think Kyle is that guy . Siakam , JV , or Ibaka are complimentary 3-4 guys IMO.

I think we need to make one more deal and have enough assets to pull it off .

This is the year to go for it with KL’s future here in doubt.

JV will opt out this summer and may not return . If Kawai bolts I could see the tear down start this summer with Lowry and others.

it's just killing you that Lowry is the 2nd best player on the team with the best record in basketball, Eh?

Hey I like Kyle. You just can't admit that your Lowry take was horrendous backed up by shitty stats that you use as gospel to evaluate players.

It's okay to say you are wrong. Kyle was playing out of his mind to start the year and you talked him up like this was the typical Kyle. That's why people like me exist to bring you back to planet earth.

Yeah super elite top-10 players never have a stretch of 4-5 games where they average 3.8 PPG.

Ever.

Kyle has been trash shooting the ball recently, but as most high end players are pure scorers, I don't know if ppg is the right way to judge him in comparison to other elite players. In the last 4 games, Kyle has a cumulative game score 14.8

During his 1st MVP season, Steve Nash had a 4 game run with a cumulative game score of 15.3 (For reference, that would be roughly an average night, game score wise, for Nash during his early prime, so it took him 4 games to create his usual 1 games worth of value)

So yeah, Kyle isn't the first high end player to struggle badly for a short stretch.

Rare that I get basketball info, but two things I heard today were that the Raptors have their eye on Wiggins. Could be an acquisition that happens at deadline or the off-season. Also, apparently Kawhi is more then likely gone this off-season

what a great half.

dray hacks Jonas and dislocated his thumb - no call of course. will miss a couple months probably.

Kyle is a goddamn beast.

Well...that was a shit kicking against a healthy(ish) Warriors team.

- Lowry is a pimp
- Losing Val sucks, I guess we'll see how much Monroe has left in the tank
- Raps have to be legit favourites in the east

as an aside, I don't think anyone has a ****ing clue what Kawhi is going to do.

wow. backend of a back to back, on the road, west coast, top 2 teams jn the west, no kawhi, jonas injured.....

....and kerr throws in the towel with a full 5 MINUTES left in the game. 5 minutes of garbage time. when's that time the warriors did that?

crazy.

a defensive masterclass.

kyle is a beast...and holy crap so is Ibaka.

and oh yeah Danny Green is flat out better than Demar.

the Kawhi for poeltl trade was pretty good too.

and oh yeah Danny Green is flat out better than Demar.

the Kawhi for poeltl trade was pretty good too.

LOL let's add this to the list of zeke's hot takes.

In all seriousness though, heck of an effort by the boys. Kyle came to play and the ancillary pieces really made an impact last night. I'm not sure what has happened to Serge Ibaka but he has legit been an all-star calibar player this year. Has completely revamped his game and has gone from terrible to amazing with his shot selection and decision-making.

Maybe this win gives the Raps some respect around the league.

Back