• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

i would never murder you, i want you forever alive with me.

3994ffd5f61b8dbc5c16209c0835f9dd.jpg

This is a great film. One of the best of the year IMO:

[video=youtube_share;Tq2k3D7lAak]https://youtu.be/Tq2k3D7lAak[/video]

CBS News @CBSNews
26s
Netflix's "The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance" prequel series reveals first look and voice cast cbsn.ws/2CjoVZW

Just re-watched Beverly Hills Ninja. It's not a great movie by any stretch, but kinda sad - it's like a genre that has disappeared. Not enough money in it I guess, but I miss them.

Just re-watched Beverly Hills Ninja. It's not a great movie by any stretch, but kinda sad - it's like a genre that has disappeared. Not enough money in it I guess, but I miss them.

Are there any good comedies anymore? I can't remember the last one I watched and thought "that's a classic". Probably Superbad.

Are there any good comedies anymore? I can't remember the last one I watched and thought "that's a classic". Probably Superbad.

For me it was "What We Do in the Shadows". But even that's not the kind of "screwball comedy" I miss. I guess Will Ferrell stuff falls into that category, but it's more cynical.

The "Mid-Budget" movies are almost dead. That's why there is so few selections of movies aside from big budget films in theaters. There use to be much more.

Back