• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

...man, more and more film I watch on Quinnen Williams, more I think he's as valuable a prospect if not better than Bosa. Goddamn he's a stud.

He might not be Donald....but whoever lands his is getting the next best thing. He's a true unicorn prospect.

I can't wait to see QW in the bigs.

Even Donald wasn't Donald on draft day.

I can't wait to see QW in the bigs.

Even Donald wasn't Donald on draft day.

Yeah, I think a strong argument can be made that Q looks like a superior prospect.....also, Donald had Gregg Williams as his DC his first few years.

Who knows how he'll evolve....it's a giant leap to Donald, but the clay is there. Dudes power, speed, balance, technique, motor, pre-snap reads, patience......all off the charts.

Him and Bosa just blow everyone else out of the water in this class. (and that's not even a knock on Josh Allen/Clelin/Oliver/Gary, etc)

Tannehill dealt to the Titans with a 6th for the Titans 2020 4th and a 7th.

Nice little haul for a guy they'd have likely cut.

...man, more and more film I watch on Quinnen Williams, more I think he's as valuable a prospect if not better than Bosa. Goddamn he's a stud.

He might not be Donald....but whoever lands his is getting the next best thing. He's a true unicorn prospect.

Yeah, I saw some clips on him. He’s going to be a good one for sure.

Tyreek Hill being investigated for battery, possibly of his own son.....

Chiefs may lose Hill, Ford, Hunt, Houston, Berry, Morse, within a ~ 6 month period.

Hill, a former 5th round pick has made roughly $1.8m in career earnings....on the cusp of likely signing the biggest WR contract in history with $20m per, and he might have flushed it all down the toilet.

Guys like Fitz are the worst tank commanders. They are good enough to not hurt you which cost a tank a couple wins. Solid vets like that are why the Jets had to trade up fro Darnold.

Well deserved. That body was pretty beat up and he's gonna have a fun post football career I'm sure.

Yeah. He certainly won’t be needing any cash. He has yet to touch a cent of his NFL salary over the years.

Entrepreneurship. For real. He’s no dummy, it’s part of the brand. He’s was organizing vacations and cruises in the Caribbean, and I think he has a major part in producing some cable stand up comedy.

But he does have endorsements too.

Back