• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Politics & News... Have at it.

Habsy doesn't just ask him. He allegedly hates everyone but only seems to rip the centre and progressives. He appears to love the right and regressives.
Since I don't have a bouncing ball for you to follow I'll say it one last time... nothing, I repeat nothing, tops my disdain of the idiot left. Not even the Bruins. That summarize it clearly enough for you?

Since I don't have a bouncing ball for you to follow I'll say it one last time... nothing, I repeat nothing, tops my disdain of the idiot left. Not even the Bruins. That summarize it clearly enough for you?
So you really don't hate every side, just one.

So you really don't hate every side, just one.

I've been radicalized. I used to not like both sides until the left continued with their incessant bullshit. Still don't care much for the GOP but I'd describe it as say the Blackhawks vs. Bruins. I don't really like the blackhawks but don't really care if they lose or not. The Bruins however can go down in a flaming fireball. Get it? It's not that I like either side, it's that my hatred for one far outweighs the hatred of the other. Seething if you will.

I think approaching politics as a partisan sport is a giant problem..

Habsy won't be moving to west coast of Canada when the race war starts in the USA. A backroom deal between the NDP and the Greens has them trying to form a govt to get rid of Christy Clark.

Back