• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Live Draft - Sunday, March 17 @ 9:30pm EST

Sorry for the delay, keepers have been set in Yahoo. We may need to replace KB as manager of his team if he does not respond soon. If any draft picks were traded, please let me know ASAP and I will make the changes before the draft.

Sorry, 1 or 2 other teams asked to have it changed away from the previous date, the 17th was suggested and nobody said anything about it. It's been scheduled this way (I think) for at least a couple of weeks. Unfortunate if you were travelling and away from email, but at least you were able to check in and see what's going on.

Perhaps you can get online tonight, depending where you are of course. Or at least pre-rank the available players if possible on the Yahoo site.

brutal. my team is awful. as usual, the comp. is absolutely allergic to drafting closers, and seems to LOVE drafting marginal starters and low avg. outfielders.

Pre-ranking your players works like a charm. If you would have spent 10-20 minutes doing that you would have got a lot more players you wanted.

As for closers... punt saves. It allows you to add strength to the rest of your roster.

Dive into it KB and maybe try to make some trades. It did pick some pretty good players for you (not all), overall your pitching is weak but you do have a core of good players.

And yeah, if you can't make a live draft there is really no excuse for not pre-ranking.

Dive into it KB and maybe try to make some trades. It did pick some pretty good players for you (not all), overall your pitching is weak but you do have a core of good players.

And yeah, if you can't make a live draft there is really no excuse for not pre-ranking.

I'm fine to make the draft tonight. Would like to switch minor out for lucroy though as a keeper. The C eligibility and now minor being nicked up until late apr. Makes me wanna swap them. Is it too late?

Back