• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Goalies and the age they become NHL regulars

Upper Class: Price (925), Rask (927), Bishop (931), Bernier (924), Lundqvist (914), Bobrovsky (917), Miller (923), Hiller (918), Rinne (911), Quick (916)
Middle Class: Howard (913), Luongo (917) , Mason (915), Fleury (916), Schneider (923), Crawford (916), Niemi (911), Varlamov (925), Lehtonen (916), Smith (913)
Lower Class: Anderson (908), Halak (917), Holtby (911), Ward (891), Nabokov (902), Backstrom (899), Pavelec (904), Lack (926), Ramo (908), Scrivens (935)

Pretty good isn't elite. You have shown nothing to support your arguement that he is upper class.

So what makes Lundqvist upper class over Smith...

Mike Smith have a worse defense in front of him.
He's playing in a way tougher division, conference.

So what makes Lundqvist upper class over Smith...

Mike Smith have a worse defense in front of him.
He's playing in a way tougher division, conference.

You can't be this dense. But let me give it the old college try:

Olympic Gold & Silver vs olympic waterboy
Vezina trophy & 5 nominations vs 0

Not to mention in top 5 sv% for 5 years probably vs 0

I will acquiesce that Lundvist is on a downward trend and he might be in the middle class soon.

So that means a lot of "upper guys" aren't because they have no gold medal or Vezina trophies.

If the guy get a Vezina nomination, he'll hit the Hart trophy because the Yotes are baaaadd.

So that means a lot of "upper guys" aren't because they have no gold medal or Vezina trophies.

If the guy get a Vezina nomination, he'll hit the Hart trophy because the Yotes are baaaadd.

No, the upper guys have put up the numbers, success, etc... to prove they are upper. You've done nothing to prove Smith belongs in the upper, your argument is he was Canada's water boy and plays on a shitty team. That says nothing about him or his skills, you haven't once talked about his skills or what he brings.

GGpX....you should have predicted an argument over Mike Smith...shame on you.

Back