• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

No more defeatism

TheCountofMonteCristo

Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator
Staff member
No one is angrier than I am. Three chances to get it out and they didn't. Boom game over thanks for coming.

Still I am angrier at the defeatism I read after the game. Total loserdom. Can you not wait until the elimination to get rid of 75% of the team?

Saying the players are happy so they can book vacations is the stupidest thing I have ever read on this board.

I want no more defeatism until we are defeated.

This team has given us a lot this year. They will not give up and when we win the series all you ****ing defeatists can line up and kiss my ass.

I agree Count. This team deserves the benefit of the doubt. Fans make it seem like it's easy to reach the Cup final. 26 fan bases are jealous right now.

This needed a thread?

So next game does stloius get a goal or an assist? I say he gets both.

Their bags are packed and they are ready to go. Habs leaving on a jet plane.......lol

We have a stay positive thread. But I agree with you Count..except for the kissing your ass part

I agree Count. This team deserves the benefit of the doubt. Fans make it seem like it's easy to reach the Cup final. 26 fan bases are jealous right now.

No it's not easy. It's been a great run. Nuts it's very frustrating to watch a team lose because of simple errors. No adjustments have been made since game one. We have lead in this series for just over 2 minutes.

They clearly are not good enough to compete in the finals. Such is life.

Panthers and Coyotes don't have fan bases.....but your point is taken

Yes it did because loser defeatists like you need a kick in the balls.

Lol. We have been out played and out worked since the puck drop. That's they way it is. The only reason we have been in the games is because if solid goaltending and the fact the rangers aren't much better then us.

I'll say it again, we have played 15 playoff games. That's awesome and great. But it really sucks to lose like we have.

No one is angrier than I am. Three chances to get it out and they didn't. Boom game over thanks for coming.

Still I am angrier at the defeatism I read after the game. Total loserdom. Can you not wait until the elimination to get rid of 75% of the team?

Saying the players are happy so they can book vacations is the stupidest thing I have ever read on this board.

I want no more defeatism until we are defeated.

This team has given us a lot this year. They will not give up and when we win the series all you ****ing defeatists can line up and kiss my ass.

You're a lebanse!

There is no fookin way we come back and win this with the way our top 6 is playing....

No way in a million years....

oups, wrong thread....must be because there's already a ''stay positive thread''...got confused

P.K. Subban
.MTL On to the next one! Biggest game of our lives coming up! #habsnation #believe #NHLSubban15

The light bulb in 3 player's heads have to go on and stay on for 3 consecutive games: # 14, 67 and 20.

Back