• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Team Canada and the 2015 World Juniors

hairnova

News Breaker
2015 Selection Camp Roster:

Goalies:
Eric Comrie
Zach Fucale

Defencemen:
Chris Bigras
Madison Bowey
Haydn Fleury
Dillon Heatherington
Joe Hicketts
Samuel Morin
Josh Morrissey
Darnell Nurse
Travis Sanheim
Shea Theodore

Forwards:
Nick Baptiste
Rourke Chartier
Lawson Crouse
Michael Dal Colle
Jason Dickinson
Max Domi
Remi Elie
Robby Fabbri
Frederik Gauthier
Morgan Klimchuk
Connor McDavid
Nick Paul
Nic Petan
Brayden Point
Sam Reinhart
Nick Ritchie
Jake Virtanen

http://www.hockeycanada.ca/en-ca/Team-Canada/Men/Junior/2014-15/Selection-Camp/Roster

Аrpon Basu: Connor McDavid has a doctor's appointment on Dec 9 and will skate at Canadian junior camp starting Dec 11 with limitations, per Ryan Jankowski.

Sucks for Jeremy Gregoire, sounds like he would have been invited but he's been injured since Habs' camp.

Team USA Selection Camp:

Goalies:
Thatcher Demko
Brandon Halverson
Alex Nedeljkovic

Defencemen:
Will Butcher
Brandon Carlo
Ryan Collins
Anthony DeAngelo
Jack Dougherty
Michael Downing
Noah Hanifin
Ian McCoshen
Steven Santini
Zach Werenski

Forwards:
Jeremy Bracco
Cole Cassels
J.T. Compher
Chase De Leo
Jack Eichel
Adam Erne
Hudson Fasching
John Hayden
Dylan Larkin
Anthony Louis
Auston Matthews
Michael McCarron
Sonny Milano
Tyler Motte
Nick Schmaltz
Alex Tuch
Miles Wood

Mac's gotta be 3-4 years older than everyone else at this point. I hope he doesn't embarrass us.

Well BKerr and GPWX, what say you?
I picked him for the team in my team usa preview that was published on sunday.

Good to see he got picked. Hope he has a good tournament.

Everything hes doing this year is great. The real test still wont arrive til the ahl though. Hes encouraging though... it would be a lot worse if he wasnt playing well.

McCarron is a liability I watch him on a weekly basis and even with the added minutes and responsability he is still slow and plays a perimiter game and is a liability defensivly.

You were pretty accurate with Tinordi's slow progress. I think a lot of people have come to the realization that he most likely might be our 4th line grinder with size vs a top 2 line player that he was picked for.

You were pretty accurate with Tinordi's slow progress. I think a lot of people have come to the realization that he most likely might be our 4th line grinder with size vs a top 2 line player that he was picked for.

Ya which IMHO is a huge waste of a first round pick.

Back