• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 28 - Habs vs Blackhawks

Blame the shitty calls and bad bounces etc but what it comes down to is the coach is a ****ing dolt and the team isn't as good as people think. Yet another "disappointing loss". Whatever. I can't stand the way Therrien makes this team play.

I enjoyed the Chuckie Pleks Gallagher line immensely. The other lines were filler tonight.

The penalty kill and Price kept us in the game. I like the bounce back but we really need another top 6 dude to balance the lineup and take on teams like the Hawks.

The team actually played well, they were even with the Hawks for most of the night and lost on a bad bounce.

A better bounce just a few minutes earlier on Galchenyuk hitting the post or seconds before the rebound bouncing over Desharnais' stick gets a better bounce the Habs win.

Overall i think there are signs here of coming out of the slump, just like there were signs of it starting it before.

I don't think Max had a scoring chance tonight. That line is dying. Ironically, Weise came close a few times.

For all the posts we hit, the Hawks probably hit twice as many. Their guy didn't make as many great stops as Pricey.

Playing Sekac with Prust/Tangradi/Malhotra/etc is a joke.

Some people still don't believe Therrien is a dolt.

He'll keep doing hat until he's desperate enough to put Sekac on the Pacioretty line and when it works the dolt apologists will will buy his garbage claims that he wasn't ready until then and therefore it was Therrien that prospect whispered him into being successful on the top line.

Same with playing Galchenyuk at C.

Team played well .It sucks to lose it like we did at end of game . This team still is way far away from being a contender .Yes i agree playing Sekac on 4th was ugly !

Let's see something like this... or even swap AG and DD around.
Max Pacioretty - Alex Galchenyuk - Jiri Sekac
David Desharnais - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher
Eric Tangradi - Lars Eller - PA Parenteau
Brandon Prust - Manny Malhotra - Dale Weise

no offense but that bottom 6 is pretty ugly..not your fault, this team needs to replace Bourque with a better version of Bourque, not Tangradi

I can't believe the Hawks 3 star dude gave Gonchar the 3rd star

Back