• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Good The Bad & The Ugly - Game 29 - Habs vs Stars

XPOFAN

Another loss. This team looks bad right now. Just don't have the right horses. Add to that a bad coach and misguided decisions by management and you have to wonder if we will even make the playoffs. When will we win again? Gets depressing at times.

russian_t_72_tank_180_degree_turn-119.gif

Аrpon Basu: Per Habs PR, Sven Andrighetto is first Montreal player to score in his NHL debut since Max Pacioretty.

Posters had us in the running for McDavid a month ago and then we ran off six straight wins.

Bad times right now for sure though.

Posters had us in the running for McDavid a month ago and then we ran off six straight wins.

Bad times right now for sure though.

We could be out of a spot as we have played 2-3 more games then teams just behind us.

Mcdavid bad no, playoff bubble team, very much so.

Tony Marinaro
Before this 4 game road trip the HABS had lost 3 straight. I predicted they would lose all 4 on the road. As it turned out they lost 3 of 4.

Terrible team effort . We need at least a forward in top 6 . Panthers have 3 games in hand and if they win we can be out of playoff spot maybe !Things change fast in space of 2 weeks .

The only positive I take from this game is that the Seguin trade is potential franchise-changing stuff. As in changing the Bruins, for the worse.

Fatigue I suppose, but we gave it away with stupid penalties anyway. We seem to have run in to several of these gassed-out situations this year.As many have said, defence is painful to watch. As is the offence for that matter. When this team doesn't have legs, it has nothing.

I think things will even out and we'll finish second or third in the division.

I think some changes are needed for that to happen. I see us in a wild card spot. Our dmen are not very strong and hard on pucks and we have a very hard time scoring.

Back