• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

Maybe, just maybe he signs with us for the opportunity to play with Weber. If the kid really is good that would be great.

I’d be thrilled if he turns into Weber-lite. Ie. Solid second pairing dude who can play some PP

Maybe, just maybe he signs with us for the opportunity to play with Weber. If the kid really is good that would be great.

If he signs, I think it’s because he has some comfort with our org from his time with our development camp. And Poehling is his buddy.

If he signs, I think it’s because he has some comfort with our org from his time with our development camp. And Poehling is his buddy.

These college UFA’s sign with teams that give them the best shot at making the NHL ASAP.

Rumors Kadri isn’t long for Toronto. Any interest in Kadri? 3 years left @ $4.5m per.
I’m a big fan of Kadri - IMO he’s a Patrice Bergeron in the making with more edge...and maturity will kick in providing more self control.

Would a young Dman (Mete or Juulsen) along with pick + prospect (not Poehling or Suzuki) do the trick? Not sure.

I’m a big fan of Kadri - IMO he’s a Patrice Bergeron in the making with more edge...and maturity will kick in providing more self control.

Would a young Dman (Mete or Juulsen) along with pick + prospect (not Poehling or Suzuki) do the trick? Not sure.

Kadri is going to be 29 on opening night next year.

I wouldn’t say he’ll hit the heights of Bergeron ever but he is a player that would garner tons of interest

Not seeing the Bergeron comparison at all but I agree that the any return should be a young, cap friendly d-man

Back