• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Thread of Game of Thrones (spoilers inside)

And can we all agree that while there is no perfect time to tell you aunt that you're her nephew and that they should probably stop banging, the worst possible time is before the desperate battle versus a gigantic army of undead?

Mid level fan faves gonna bite it. Brienne, Beric, Gendry, Theon, Jorah, Davos, Edd are in varyin levels of ****ed or trouble. Think more needs to be said with Jaime , Arya, Hound, Tyrion, Jon, Varys, Sansa, Dany

What no one realizes......Dorne coming to the rescue. Isnt Elarya still kickibg around? Or did she die en route to her shitty sand planet offscreen?

Wasn’t she the one who was forced to watch as Cersei poisoned her daughter and was told she’d be left there to watch the body decompose.

She’s supposed to be 18 now. The actress, Maisie Williams, is 22. It is weird though, having watched the show since she was supposed to be 11.

if arya has a kid now it's a baratheon-stark baby.

would have a good claim if the targs all die.

Any Chance Nymeria makes another appearance?

Lady Stoneheart?
Lady Stoneheart isn't happening in the show. The whole reason she resurrected in the books is that Beric gave up his life to revive her, and then she becomes the leader of the "Brotherhood without banners". The show on the other hand decided to keep Beric alive instead.

As for Nymeria, it's heavily hinted in the books that Nymeria and the massive wolf pack she's the head of have a role to play.

So I wouldn't be entirely shocked if they made an appearance in the big battle to come.

if arya has a kid now it's a baratheon-stark baby.

would have a good claim if the targs all die.
I really hope that's not the direction they go with her character.

It'd be the antithesis of what she's been all about, going back to the first season.

Jaqen H'ghar? I still feel he and or Florio will pop up somehow. The Faceless man will be coming.

I do also see Dorne playing a role. I'm not sure how it will go. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken. They will totally fight along side but I don't see them ever taking a knee to a Targ.

Back