• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

TLRY is the latest to report earnings. Not very exciting numbers but the stock still traded up AH.

So far, no March swoon in the weed patch. In fact, just the opposite. Some names have gone parabolic like VFF -- $6 to $21 in two months. It's been a very good start of the year across the board. PYX, HEXO, OGI continue to stair step higher. Even my losers like HVT and VIDA are turning green.

My new cheapo darling is CBII. Provides cannabis analytics to insurance plans and doctors. Some of my favourite investors got in around 50 cents. I pulled the trigger at .32 last week.

The largest shareholder on CSU, is bringing out a ticker, but its still public yet. As soon as its out, I will point it out to you, and you can do your due diligence.

TLRY is the latest to report earnings. Not very exciting numbers but the stock still traded up AH.

So far, no March swoon in the weed patch. In fact, just the opposite. Some names have gone parabolic like VFF -- $6 to $21 in two months. It's been a very good start of the year across the board. PYX, HEXO, OGI continue to stair step higher. Even my losers like HVT and VIDA are turning green.

My new cheapo darling is CBII. Provides cannabis analytics to insurance plans and doctors. Some of my favourite investors got in around 50 cents. I pulled the trigger at .32 last week.

Just now saw this post. Weird. I also pulled the trigger on them last week at similar levels; my first cannabis purchase in a very very long time. After a bit of a break (and lots of missed gains) I dug in and did my homework to find some potentially undervalued cheapies a few weeks ago. CBII was on my list back when it was looking a tad over-bought. I waited it out and bought in a bottom fishing effort (although I think I'll be going relatively long with them). I felt good about them already but I feel even better now knowing that you're also on board.

CH1, every time you make a recommendation or comment on something you recently bought, that stock shoots up ridiculously almost immediately. I was tempted to buy more after I saw that you were in on them but held off. You either have horseshoes up your ass or you're one impressively savvy mother ****er.

Either way, I'm so damn impressed with you.

Last edited:
Finally unloaded my Tinley. Didn't have much of them but I'm focusing more on companies that I believe in. Tinley has upside but they felt too much like a lottery ticket. Could have a strong gap up tomorrow but ****, I have to be happy about selling them in a day that they were up 25+%

Still wishing them well for the sake of my boy BeastEye.

Last edited:
CH1, every time you make a recommendation or comment on something you recently bought, that stock shoots up ridiculously almost immediately. I was tempted to buy more after I saw that you were in on them but held off. You either have horseshoes up your ass or you're one impressively savvy mother ****er.

Either way, I'm so damn impressed with you.

Not sure which tickers you're talking about, because I have my share of strikeouts, but yeah the last few months have been fun. Look at VFF. Ridiculous parabolic move. Sold most of it.

chart.ashx

Bought more IAN today. They seem underpriced here. Especially given that Cresco Labs and Cura Leaf busted out today.

D2NJ4-mWwAEQ77s.jpg

Also used some profit to buy a slug of lotto calls in TRST. Hoping their earnings report next week catches the street offside.

Not sure which tickers you're talking about, because I have my share of strikeouts, but yeah the last few months have been fun. Look at VFF. Ridiculous parabolic move. Sold most of it.

chart.ashx

Honestly off the top of my head I can't remember many but it seems like it happens every time you post.

ROKU was one for sure.. but regardless I respect that you post your moves before they blast off. As opposed to another individual in this thread who tells us they bought something after it blasted off. Much respect.

Honestly off the top of my head I can't remember many but it seems like it happens every time you post.

ROKU was one for sure.. but regardless I respect that you post your moves before they blast off. As opposed to another individual in this thread who tells us they bought something after it blasted off. Much respect.

Cheers. I see this board as a way to help each other out. Obviously. not giving advice on any ticker, as there's risk in everything. But it's good to have things on your radar.

Bought more IAN today. They seem underpriced here. Especially given that Cresco Labs and Cura Leaf busted out today.

D2NJ4-mWwAEQ77s.jpg

I hold a bit of IAN. You're definitely right about a potential laggard play there. I feel there is some additional risk with these lesser established names like IAN as they are just getting started. But the upside is exciting.

GTII, CBII, IAN. Yeah, I sold off most of my MJ stocks but all things considered, today was a very very good day.

Cheers. I see this board as a way to help each other out. Obviously. not giving advice on any ticker, as there's risk in everything. But it's good to have things on your radar.

Yup I never ever ever give any sort of financial advice in my real life because you know what happens when shit goes wrong... And no one can actually predict anything.

But you definitely bring a lot of names on my radar. CBII was one I already bought a lot of, but those are the types of tips you've been bringing to the table for quite some time. Much appreciated.

CH1 is the GOAT of trading . If he could trade puts and calls with the Habs , he would make a fortune .

I honestly wanted to short the Habs a month ago. But there is no trading vehicle for that. I found that out they year the Habs got off to a historically hot start but failed to make the playoffs. At one point, they were given around a 92% chance to make the playoffs. But there was no oportunity to take the other side of that bet, unless you're the house.

very impressed with the weed patch today...did not sell off with the market. Some stuff ended green, including OH which made a new all time high on big volume. Because it's my biggest position and it's up a lot, I actually sold a big chunk in the am, but then I bought it back (lost some coin) for the late date push

OH is a monster. I sold most in the 10's but still have a small bit.

CBII doesn't really matter to me in the short-term but it is always strange to see such a great valued stock dump so much. It's a steal at these levels. If it sees all-time lows and heads into the 20cent range I just may have to get more aggressive with them...

Back