• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Blah Blah Game thread Blah Blah Islanders

Price was bad last night, but judging by the month leading up to this game I don't think he's quite on board with Tank Nation yet.

From November 25th to January 7th Price had a .930 sv%

He's been bad the last 2 games... we need more of this bad play.

Price was bad last night, but judging by the month leading up to this game I don't think he's quite on board with Tank Nation yet.

How you evaluate his performance vs Bruins?

The guy looks like someone who doesn't give a damn about this team, yet many fans like you not only don't see this but try to find excuses like he actually care.

Just look at his press conferences, he seems to even be annoyed when journalist ask him a simple questions.

How you evaluate his performance vs Bruins?

The guy looks like someone who doesn't give a damn about this team, yet many fans like you not only don't see this but try to find excuses like he actually care.

Yeah he wasn't good against the Bruins either. As I pointed out. He had been playing well for about 5 or 6 weeks leading up to the past 2 games. Hopefully he continues to play poorly, we need a high pick/

Just look at his press conferences, he seems to even be annoyed when journalist ask him a simple questions.

I haven't watched any pressers lately. I assume he's a lot like Pacioretty who seems totally dejected in interviews.

Yeah he wasn't good against the Bruins either. As I pointed out. He had been playing well for about 5 or 6 weeks leading up to the past 2 games. Hopefully he continues to play poorly, we need a high pick/

I haven't watched any pressers lately. I assume he's a lot like Pacioretty who seems totally dejected in interviews.

No Price is more coy, hides his disappointment.

Back