• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT FEB 7: Preds @ Leafs 7:30 SN: Big Test? Big test.

U gotta give JVR a lot of credit, man he takes some punishment around the net. Man, that guy crosschecked him in the neck area, uggh, that is brutal.

Frezina

Can Millen settle down with the "best goalie in the league" talk though? MAF is running a .935 and Freddy is like 10th

eh. that's toronto. we finally get a goalie in the top 10 and suddenly he's the best in the league. never fails.

MAF has also started less than half the amount of games and has faced 900 shots less.

Okay, then Vasilevsky, Rinne, Rask, & Hellebuyck have all been better.

There's no way to slice it to come out with the conclusion that Freddy has been the best goalie in the league this year.

eh. that's toronto. we finally get a goalie in the top 10 and suddenly he's the best in the league. never fails.

+1

The 2 things that never fail are that every good goalie gets over rated and every good defender gets under rated. That's just Toronto.

I was wondering how much Millen was slurping on Freddy's thing. Never disappoints. I'll take the homer opposition feeds over those dicks on SN any day of the week.

Back