• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT PK's Revenge Small market Nashville v Canadiens 4:00 PT

TheCountofMonteCristo

Canadiens & 'News & Views' Moderator
Staff member
Saturday, the best dman we have had since Chelios returns to rub Bergevin's nose in it.
38c7db231913818d81c1c1cb961ff1df.jpg

To rub a little more salt in the wound, Subban and a bunch of other Predator players went to the Children's Hospital today. I don't think he cleared it with the Canadiens' Foundation.

3rd in league in D scoring, first in goals by Defenseman. +11. Getting top paring Minutes. Trusted in all situation and killing Penalties. I miss PK!! Still pissed about it. MB killed this team

Count with the mad photoshop skillz :thumbup1:

This team is so bad, Habs4Life is not wasting his talents on them anymore. Though, I would like to see Geoff as an overwhelmed McD employee.

By the way Count, i forgot to congratulate you on beating Duke yesterday...

I dislike UNC, except when they beat Duke and UK

This organization doesn’t knwo how to maximize assets

In past 10 years, we managed to lose McDonaugh-PK, we let the following players walk for NOTHING:

Koivu, Kovalev, Markov, Radulov, Souray, Tanguay, Beauchemin....heck even Condon

Where are all the draft picks or prospects we should have gotten in return ???

Go further back, and we held on to Theodore for too long...mistakes after mistakes since the Roy trade....or since the Chelios trade

Count with the mad photoshop skillz [emoji106]1:

This team is so bad, Habs4Life is not wasting his talents on them anymore. Though, I would like to see Geoff as an overwhelmed McD employee.
H4L had a great one on twitter today. Arguably his best ever.

I got that pic from twitter

You knew something was wrong with management/ownership when they banned the triple low five...who bans something young fans love to cheer for...something that has no impact on the outcome of games...

You knew something was wrong with management/ownership when they banned the triple low five...who bans something young fans love to cheer for...something that has no impact on the outcome of games...

PK came close to infecting robot Carey Price with emotion. Shea Weber brought back much needed logic.

LOL it has been less than inspirational.

Back