• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 79 - Easter Sunday Game Against the Devils

I'm embarrassed about the season... at this point I'll take every loss no matter how they happen. I'm just looking forward to it being over. One more week.

Last edited:
I'm not really upset, just embarrassed for the fans and the organization for them to lose a game in this fashion. It's one thing to lose a game because you were not good enough, to lose a game because of an incredibly stupid play is something else.

They’re actually not good enough.

I'm embarrassed about the season... at this point I'll take every loss not matter how they happen. I'm just looking forward to it being over. One more week.

Yup, I’ve had it.

This has been one of the most miserable seasons I have ever witnessed

Yup, I’ve had it.

This has been one of the most miserable seasons I have ever witnessed
Yep worst season in my lifetime. I say worse than two years ago as at least we were decent for two months. We were out of the playoffs by October 20 this season.

Yeah, we never had any stretch that suggested we had a shot at a playoff spot.

I think we got to within a point of the last wild card spot early on..

I think BKerr was gloating.

Last edited:
Yep worst season in my lifetime. I say worse than two years ago as at least we were decent for two months. We were out of the playoffs by October 20 this season.
By far the worst season I've experienced. Hell we we even were something like 1-8 in pre-season. Even the 2011-12 season had some bright spots in Subban, Max, Cole and DD. Plus we knew there would be a new coach and GM. This year has been miserable from the start of the off-season and there won't be any significant changes. There is no offense, no defense, an overpaid fragile overrated goalie and no prospects. It's pretty depressing.

Worst part is there is major suckage for years to come . Too many square pegs in round holes , too many flaws.

I'm embarrassed about the season... at this point I'll take every loss no matter how they happen. I'm just looking forward to it being over. One more week.

It's more pathetic than anything , I actually feel sorry for these shleps.

The worst part is your owner believes the GM is the right guy to build a team .

Worst part is there is major suckage for years to come . Too many square pegs in round holes , too many flaws.

Nah. That's the best part. Do this right, draft the rights kids, be ready to compete in 3-4 years.

**** it up and... Well, oilers.

It's ok. You don't need to be embarrassed. It's just sports on TV. No biggie. Plus a lot of people predicted the Habs being bad this season. It is what it is.

They were badly outplayed in the 3rd period. You usually are what your record says you are.

Yeah. After 79 games some people still think we are favorites in various contests. The team playing against us (even the 3 lower than us) consider it a "winnable" game. Some fans have a really hard time comprehending what's happening with this team. It's not going to be good next year either.

Back