• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Funny, no one ever seemed to mention this in the past. A wee peak under the hood:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
‏ @Ocasio2018
Dec 6

Right now Freshman members of Congress are at a “Bipartisan” orientation w/ briefings on issues.

Invited panelists offer insights to inform new Congressmembers‘ views as they prepare to legislate.

# of Corporate CEOs we’ve listened to here: 4
# of Labor leaders: 0

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
‏ @Ocasio2018
22h22 hours ago

Our “bipartisan” Congressional orientation is cohosted by a corporate lobbyist group. Other members have quietly expressed to me their concern that this wasn’t told to us in advance.

Lobbyists are here. Goldman Sachs is here. Where‘s labor? Activists?Frontline community leaders?

Here she is being interviewed by dems' favourite Putin puppet. She's awesome, for sure. Note what she says about Trump.

[video=youtube;zuoKLLLpiuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuoKLLLpiuE[/video]

She’s far from awesome. She talks out of her ass.

Oh wait, that means she’ll be a good politician.

Incredibly rare you'll hear a politician today talk with such depth and defiance of the establisment. She's highly intellegent and right on most of the issues.

We'll see how it goes. She's following in Bernie's footsteps. He hasn't morphed into one of those scumbags.

If you listen to what she says, the key thing to not becoming a 'politician' is shunning the corporate/lobby funding.

We'll see how it goes. She's following in Bernie's footsteps. He hasn't morphed into one of those scumbags.

If you listen to what she says, the key thing to not becoming a 'politician' is shunning the corporate/lobby funding.

Candidates like her split the Dem party base. Not that it would bother me any.

Back