• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

So I guess the question is when did Hannity and Trump start sharing the same "lawyer", and why?

And the question that's already been answered is 'why is hannity freaking out about mueller so badly'?

@seanhannity

Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.

@seanhannity

Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.

if this is true, I am pretty confident there would be no privilege applied to their correspondence/communications

@seanhannity

Which is weird, because Cohen just told a judge the opposite a couple of hours ago.

Who to believe? The professional liar? Or the other professional liar under oath?

On Fox News right after the Hannity announcement

cFYj8ch.jpg

catherine herridge is such an hilarious hack. she's not even a reporter. just some girl hannity lets tell lies on tv.

And before Habsy shows up and rages about whatever...this is what happened.

-Cohen's lawyer argued that the files seized by the FBI contained information on "many" of Cohen's clients and thus, their A-C privilege was being violated by the FBI.
-Judge said "cool bruh, give me your client list and I'll decide what should be excluded"
-Cohen said "nu uhhhh"
-Judge said "seriously bruh, make with the list"
-Cohen said "nu uhhhh"
-Judge said "Fag, I wasn't joking. List or jail"
-Cohen said "Trump, other greasy Republican you already knew about, Hannity"
-Judge "What's the rest of the list"
-Cohen "That is the list"
-Judge "LOL, get the **** out of here with this shit"

This only became public because Cohen tried to tell the court the rules. He easily could have submitted the list previously behind closed doors.

did anyone post this:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/con...nikki-haley-announcement-on-russia-sanctions/

President Donald Trump halted additional economic sanctions against Russia Monday just a day after U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said on CBS’ Face the Nation that they “will be coming.”

“We are considering additional sanctions on Russia and a decision will be made in the near future,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement.

The sanctions were meant to be punitive measures against Russia for propping up the Syrian government under Bashar al Assad, under whose leadership dozens of people were killed in a recent gas attack that many believe to have been perpetrated by Assad himself.

Several people familiar with the plan told The Washington Post that Trump was “upset the sanctions were being officially rolled out because he was not yet comfortable executing them.”

"retained"

"invoice"

"LEGAL fees"

all very, very specific words.

Just like"I HOPE you can let this Flynn investigation go".

Like Comey said. Mob bosses use these words to be able to say...I never said that....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSNBC is reporting that Hannity hired Cohen to investigate groups that were boycotting his show.

Calling into MSNBC minutes after the bombshell was dropped, Vanity Fair‘s Gabriel Sherman — who has reported on the inside workings of Fox News for years — reported that Hannity hired Cohen last year following Bill O’Reilly‘s ouster from Fox News in the wake of a severe ad boycott.

Noting that Hannity had come under pressure from left-wing groups — Media Matters, for one, targeted Hannity’s advertisers over the Seth Rich story — Sherman said he was told that Hannity “got paranoid” and hired Cohen to look into those groups.

Cash only. "Under the table" as my late Uncle liked to say.

there can be privilege even if not retained, but legal advice has to be sought in the communication,

it seems Hamnity wants it both ways, he isn't my lawyer, but wants privilege too

Back