• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
3.1 GDP FOR THE YEAR, BEST NUMBER IN 14 YEARS!

@JohnJHarwood
5m
full-year 2018 growth was 2.9%, says govt Bureau of Economic Analysis

that was highest since 2.9% in 2015

4-quarter growth is measure Trump cites here

Q4-Q4 2018 was highest since 3.3% in Q2-Q2 2015

4-quarter growth topped 3% 4 times under Obama, peaking at 3.8% in Q1-Q1 2015

No more indictments expected in Mueller probe, ABC News reports

WNAO.gif

Kate Davidson @KateDavidson
Trump this week asked Stephen Moore to serve on the Fed board, @NickTimiraos reports, after seeing a @WSJ op-ed Moore co-authored that criticized the Fed's leadership.

banana republic

Comey wrote, "I don't mean that Congress shouldn't move ahead with the process of impeachment if Congress thinks the provable facts are there. I just hope it doesn't. Because if Mr. Trump were removed from office by Congress, a significant portion of this country would see this as a coup."

intredasting

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
It was announced today by the U.S. Treasury that additional large scale Sanctions would be added to those already existing Sanctions on North Korea. I have today ordered the withdrawal of those additional Sanctions!

2:22pm · 22 Mar 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

banana republic.

Jennifer Jacobs @JenniferJJacobs
Replying to @JenniferJJacobs
BREAKING: Yes, Trump just reversed sanctions on North Korea his admin imposed last night.

“President Trump likes Chairman Kim and he doesn’t think these sanctions will be necessary,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders says.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
It was announced today by the U.S. Treasury that additional large scale Sanctions would be added to those already existing Sanctions on North Korea. I have today ordered the withdrawal of those additional Sanctions!

2:22pm · 22 Mar 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

banana republic.

hahaha
i like how proud he is on this

https://news.yahoo.com/mexicans-stealing-border-wall-materials-212135126.html

Unnamed Mexican officials told San Diego’s KUSI-TV that 15 to 20 people have been arrested for stealing concertina wire from the U.S.-Mexico border and selling it to security-minded homeowners in Tijuana.

U.S. troops installed the fencing in November 2018 at the urging of President Donald Trump, who was concerned about a “caravan” of migrants.

“We have detected that the barbed wire that was installed in the border area is no longer there,” Marco Antonio Sotomayor Amezcua, the secretary of public safety in Tijuana, confirmed to the San Diego Union-Tribune. “We know about the stealing of the concertina [wire] from United States authorities who have asked us for help through the liaison staff.”

Though Mexican authorities told the Union-Tribune that those arrested were mostly Mexican citizens, one Tijuana resident who had the wire installed said the man who sold it to her sure didn’t seem Mexican.

The woman, identified as “Veronica,” told the newspaper El Sol de Tijuana that the man had blue eyes, blonde hair, and didn’t speak Spanish well.

The residents paid 40 pesos to have the razor-sharp fencing material installed outside their homes, reported Tijuana’s XEWT-12 TV. That’s equivalent to $2.10.

Good luck with that wall Donnie.

If there's been one constant to this investigation, it's that the media doesn't know shit that isn't in publicly available court filings.

The other constant has been that if there appear to be any leaks in information from the Mueller team, they've actually been #fakenews rumours released by the Trump team. Bernstein and Dean both think that the recent "the Mueller report is coming soon" rumour is in fact another attempt by team Trump to make it appear like the investigation is taking overly long.

Back