• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Page to start on?

Hm. Think I started on 5125 and worked forwards for a bit and then went back to 5125 and started reading backwards.

Went through the presser with Putin, the Kim Jong Un Summit, Nielsen re: kids in cages and other fun things. I'm on 5072 now.

Kinda nice to review since it's so easy to forget all the insane things he's already done cuz he just keeps doin' them.

Hm. Think I started on 5125 and worked forwards for a bit and then went back to 5125 and started reading backwards.

Went through the presser with Putin, the Kim Jong Un Summit, Nielsen re: kids in cages and other fun things. I'm on 5072 now.

Kinda nice to review since it's so easy to forget all the insane things he's already done cuz he just keeps doin' them.

His greatest skill is how exhausting he is. If he only did 10% of what he does, he's probably impeached by now.

His greatest skill is how exhausting he is. If he only did 10% of what he does, he's probably impeached by now.

His greatest skill is playing chicken with government institutions.

Mueller didn't/couldn't press charges.

The senate is in his pocket.

The Dems can't even get his tax returns and contempt means nothing.

his greatest skill was recognizing that the GOP was entirely and completely a Grift that didn't give a damn about the constitution or democracy or human rights or any of that nansy pansy PC nonsense.

his greatest skill was recognizing that the GOP was entirely and completely a Grift.
Pretty much.

That and the house is complete powerless in the grand scheme of things.

I mean, they stopped USMCA... What else have they done?

Mark Warner tries to pass a bill requiring campaigns to report attempts of foreign election interference to the FBI, Tennessee Republican Marsha Blackburn objects.

Pompey claims Iran blew up those tankers but for some strange reason, nobody in the world believes what this admin says.

So it turns out that Trump's agreement with Mexico on immigration is basically Mexico saying that it will "try harder" for 45 days and then "reassess".

It's a testament to how ridiculous the American right has become. There's no way a thinking individual can buy his bullshit. Even if you started from the flawed location of believing that a career grifter was going to be a good President, it's been demonstrable lie after lie since he took office. Every time he makes a "deal", it turns out to be the status quo just worded differently or named something new.

Dr Seuss......used to draw political cartoons and many of them were ****ing prescient

If he wins re-election I will put the blame squarely on the democrats for not getting their shit together.

Back