• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

hqdefault.jpg

Geezus. That’s bonkers.

She’s crazy too, it seems.

yep. mar a lago seems to be doing fine.

While he's President, sure, because it's a seat of power. Spending a pile of money there gets you access to POTUS.

Let's see if the allure is the same in a couple of years when Donnie isn't in office anymore.

Let’s be real here, Trump got a huge boost because the major networks gave him so much coverage because they thought it was a novelty. Once they realized he’d won and they were complicit they turned on him and have been frying him ever since.

Guilt makes people do crazy things.

While he's President, sure, because it's a seat of power. Spending a pile of money there gets you access to POTUS.

Let's see if the allure is the same in a couple of years when Donnie isn't in office anymore.

Every former President makes 100-200 mil after office. Trump will make a billion.

Let’s be real here, Trump got a huge boost because the major networks gave him so much coverage because they thought it was a novelty. Once they realized he’d won and they were complicit they turned on him and have been frying him ever since.

Guilt makes people do crazy things.

Free coverage. I’d like someone to calculate the in-kind value of that coeverage if instead it had been bought and paid for advertising.

anyways, i don't know if trump will increase his networth.

but he'll do fine. he'll make money.

there are lots of people enamoured with the guy. he's a celebrity. there are people who irrationally love celebrities.

i mean, this guy was a disgusting fat 70 year old railing playmates.

we'll see what the damage tally is at the end of his presidency. who knows what will happen to his brand afterwords or his ability to make deals.

and anyways, it's the total lack of respect he'll get in his desired circles that solaces me.

we'll see what the damage tally is at the end of his presidency. who knows what will happen to his brand afterwords or his ability to make deals.

and anyways, it's the total lack of respect he'll get in his desired circles that solaces me.

I didn't even watch the clip (Judge Nap saying that mueller could easily indict him already) but the maga comments section is gold.

[video=youtube_share;xM2OwPG7Cas]https://youtu.be/xM2OwPG7Cas[/video]

Our allies in the Ukraine:

Defending History
‏ @DefendingHistor
18h18 hours ago

#Ukraine passes new law giving state benefits to surviving OUN-UPA soldiers. OUN-UPA collaborated with Nazis at times, contributed to Holocaust, killed up to 100K Polish civilians. Initiator of the law was son of former UPA leader/Nazi collaborator

They were the closest thing the Ukrainians had to a civil defence force during WW2. Everyone did terrible shit during that war. They fought Soviets, they fought Nazis.

Inhumane shit was done to them, and they did inhumane shit to people they saw as enemies. It was the nastiest time in human history. Not a defence, just the ****ing facts. Russian soldiers who burnt down Ukraine's fields and starved out over a million ukrainians got their state pensions too.

Stalin reportedly killed 5x the amount of people Hitler did. It was the most evil period in history. While people are aware of Stalin’s deeds, his infamy pales to that of Hitlers. Likely because the victors write the history books.

Back