• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Sooooo.... I'm going to Montreal :)

My bro is taking me to the tampa game on 11/3 but maybe we can get some guys to meet up at a bar like PJs or something to watch

Nice of your bro to treat you , I am there that weekend as well on business . A vendor finally got some tickets.

Last edited:
Nice of your bro to treat you , I am there that weekend as well on business . A vendor finally got some some tickets.

Hi GEEMAN: Do you use an assistance advice when you are posting? Perhaps for blindness? You always have a number of grammatical errors in your posts -- sometimes your punctuation, even when properly placed is in the wrong spot.

If you are using a support device, what is the name of it?

Hi GEEMAN: Do you use an assistance advice when you are posting? Perhaps for blindness? You always have a number of grammatical errors in your posts -- sometimes your punctuation, even when properly placed is in the wrong spot.

Do you realize that your post contains a glaring punctuation error . . . in addition to being beyond obnoxious (but that's just you being you)? I assume it's just your lack of education, not blindness.

In HP's defense he was more excited to meet Jeff Garlin of Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Goldbergs fame. He was sitting a few seats over from HP.

I was giddy meeting Roy... it was cool meeting Garlin... but it wasn't even a blip compared to Roy.

Would you stop already? It's the internet... people aren't all English majors. You can read what he's saying.

And please don't insult all of our intelligence by telling us you're not purposely being a dick.

Do you realize that your post contains a glaring punctuation error . . . in addition to being beyond obnoxious (but that's just you being you)? I assume it's just your lack of education, not blindness.
that is why I never get anyone rushing to guys like Bolduke, Kerr etc, it just embolden's their douchiness

No doubt. And when you get a chance, can you teach the Captain how to properly utilize commas.

Can you start a sentence with 'and'? I always wondered that lol.

A bunch of men arguing over using proper english, what are we here? a bunch of liberals? We all need to grow some balls.

fff384c30fc95d4d80062ceec3ed8b05.jpg

Here five minutes.... craving satisfied!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have also weaseled my way into a box for the game on Tuesday

It’s been a productive hour people!

I absolutely must eat it when I am here.

My stomach knows when I am close lol!

Back