• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Welcome everyone!

My name is Gordon Wallace and I'm a foot enthusiast. I am currently training to become a podiatrist because I love working with and caring for feet. Note: I must stress that I admire feet in a strictly NON SEXUAL way.

With that aside, I've been a Leafs fan for 22 years and I am literally fired up for this team and feet. I've been lurking for a long time so I am already familiar with many of you, but none of you know me! :smilielol5:

Anyway, hit me up if you ever want to talk about the Leaves or feet. Here's to a great season! :cheers2:

Cheers,
Gordon

I'm sorry, I'm only interested in foot people who view feet in a very sexual way.

Please respect my lifestyle.

I'm trying to figure out the need for the disclosure on the feet thing.

I wonder if that's how Gordo approaches people at parties. "Oh hey, I'm a foot enthusiast, but not in a sexual way AT ALL. So, how do you know Brian?"

That's disgusting. How could anyone have such a gross fetish?!?!

I mean really... the Leafs???

My feet have been really swollen lately. Having a tough time wearing shoes. Any suggestions doc

e2427513329862540e3fb9372dd48371.jpg

All I want to know is how long has Arty been saving that gem on his computer for, just on the off chance he ran into a podiatrist online?

A lurker who loves feet, eh.

Probably like to hang out at shoe stores. This would be very convenient if you want quality time with women folk.

Back