• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 16 - Buffalo Sabres @ Montreal Canadiens - THU NOV 8TH 7:30 EST

Now you're just being dramatic.

Alzner was gonna get overpaid by lots of teams. The Habs ended up being the team that offered the biggest over-payment.

What dramatic ....these are support clowns you pick up on the cheap late summer .

DK put it best , these are players you draft and develop then dump when they want to get paid .

They are bottom tier support guys you never overpay

What dramatic ....these are support clowns you pick up on the cheap late summer .

DK put it best , these are players you draft and develop then dump when they want to get paid .

They are bottom tier support guys you never overpay

Double down on the drama eh. Alzner was never only gonna get 850K a year in his free agency year coming off his best season in the NHL.

I know what you are trying to say, but you've gone off the rails with this.

Double down on the drama eh. Alzner was never only gonna get 850K a year in his free agency year coming off his best season in the NHL.

Nero and other GM`s are off the rails for being stupid year in year out

Bobby Mac and Dreger reported it was down to the Jets & Habs on UFA day - Jets offered more to Alzner, he chose Habs because of the BC boys.

Hoping the Habs have learned from some brutal mistakes over the last few. Turnovers, too many men, sloppy.

moreuknow.gif

when your job depends on being competitive year in year out and you have money to spend, it will happen

Sure , but when you spend it on clowns when your team is going nowhere , why bother .

A drunk on Rene Levesque Blvd could see that Shaw and Alzner were mistakes .

How can Ladd, Lucic , Clarkson , and Horton not be mistakes in UFA .

None of these are saving your job .

This powerplay is horrible

Its pitch and catch between Drouin and Petry at the point

Why aren’t they trying to play more low closer to the net

Time and time again this team fails to take the pass away on the odd man rush. The most basic rule on defense.

Back