• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Tapatalk Issue

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Tapatalk interface is being worked on and there is no eta for completion at this time. It could be a couple of days. The recent issues with the site with double posts and slow loading was directly due to Tapatalk. The site is working fine and fast on web browser. You can keep checking Tapatalk if you like but I will update this thread when the issue is resolved.

Yup, had a bunch of slow loading times and got a few "stay/leave the page" popups when trying to post.

Reboot your phone after closing out Tapatalk, it should speed up.

I am seriously thinking of moving waway from vBulletin to another forum software that supports mobile viewing. That will render Tapatalk obsolete for us.

Not the speed with Tapatalk, just the app sucks.

I have the unread handling set to "jump to first unread" and for some reason it always opens in the middle of the thread on posts I've already read. So annoying.

This happen to anyone else?

I don’t use tapatalk but I still get some threads opening in the middle (always the same spot).

Anyway, not a big inconvenience. I am grateful you are hosting this forum, Habsy.

Back