• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #29: TOR @ BUF DEC 4, 7:30, TSN

Babcock’s decisions have become slightly infuriating, especially during the games. At times I question if its just me bitching too much, but damn some of his line choices and useage sucks ass

I'd be down to be able to watch a playoff game live. We could all rent a bus. Imagine.

Gong show would ensue.

BTW, does anyone have a clip of the OT winner by Auston?

Here ya go babe!

[video=youtube;dFW2UL-gHMY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFW2UL-gHMY[/video]

Somebody had a beautiful split shot of the moment Auston loaded up the shot compared to the moment he released it - there was seriously at least a 4 foot horizontal difference between two. That kind of angle change would be ridiculous even on a muffin shot - but you add in the insane velocity and accuracy and we might be seeing one of the legendary wrist shots of all time.

I'll admit it - i can't even track the puck on his shots in real time. I have no idea where the puck is until I hear it ping off the post.

Somebody had a beautiful split shot of the moment Auston loaded up the shot compared to the moment he released it - there was seriously at least a 4 foot horizontal difference between two. That kind of angle change would be ridiculous even on a muffin shot - but you add in the insane velocity and accuracy and we might be seeing one of the legendary wrist shots of all time.

I'll admit it - i can't even track the puck on his shots in real time. I have no idea where the puck is until I hear it ping off the post.

[video]https://streamable.com/ye4ag[/video]

I am not sure how to embed, but this shot from the bench is all kinds of stupid fun.

1) tavares changes posture on the load up of the shot (he knows whats coming)
2) Sparks having a moment with our lord and saviour
3) Dermott looking completely dumbfounded and in need of therapy
4) Bobby Hastings is just too chill (smirks when he checks the time left)

[video]https://streamable.com/ye4ag[/video]

I am not sure how to embed, but this shot from the bench is all kinds of stupid fun.

1) tavares changes posture on the load up of the shot (he knows whats coming)
2) Sparks having a moment with our lord and saviour
3) Dermott looking completely dumbfounded and in need of therapy
4) Bobby Hastings is just too chill (smirks when he checks the time left)

Here it is:

Mg43Btb.gif

I think Matthews is on pace for the most goals by a Leaf ever, Marner assists, Rielly dman goals and points, Andersen save% and wins, and the team points.

And we are now 1/3 of the way through the season.

Just took a quick glance and if Matthews regressed back to 16sh% for the rest of the season he should finish up with 45 goals

With Willy back and that lethal PP I just have a hard time seeing him regressing that much so 50 is not out of the question this year

He has to shoot at 18% in order to hit 35 in the remaining games. With that release it's very doable

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I think Matthews is on pace for the most goals by a Leaf ever, Marner assists, Rielly dman goals and points, Andersen save% and wins, and the team points.

And we are now 1/3 of the way through the season.

and none of them are getting elite ice time that the record setters got.

Just took a quick glance and if Matthews regressed back to 16sh% for the rest of the season he should finish up with 45 goals

With Willy back and that lethal PP I just have a hard time seeing him regressing that much so 50 is not out of the question this year

He has to shoot at 18% in order to hit 35 in the remaining games. With that release it's very doable

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I thought Auston was shooting for 60 when the season started. 50 in 68 is not impossible.

Back