• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #30 DEC 8, HNIC: TOR @ BOS

zeke

Really need to bash this beaten up bruins team good.

No excuses. I want a blow out.

And I'm actually stoked to see what this Johnsson-Matthews-Kappy line can do. They might be awesome.

47684913_10161163965400029_6802248982975217664_n.jpg

Is that line a thing now?

I have been thinking for the past ... uh, many months, that putting Nylander with Kadri might just be a nice way to spread the talent around to three lines.

never mind that, - if that line works out then expect me to start the Nylander-Tavares-Marner train.

the key is that johnsson and kappy are both fast and skilled. that's all that matters. no plugs for matthews, finally, for the first time in his career.

I agree that willy-matthews might not be ideal for each other, given how puck dominant they are - but the key for me is Matthews getting 2 real wingers.

johnsson-matthews-kapanen could be a legit terror out there. overwhelming speed, with a ton of skill....and plenty of grit, too.

imma little excited.

I like the idea of having three really dangerous lines, myself. If you can get three lines humming, you're pretty much unstoppable.

Big question for tonight's game. Which clownasses do I tune in for this game:

NESN, Jack Edwards and Brickley

or

SN1, Jim and Craig

I'll go with the latter for the first time this season, outside of games where two Canadian teams matched up on SportsNobs.

Back