• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 31 - Montreal Canadiens @ Minnesota Wild - TUE DEC 11TH 8:00 EST

Niemi could barely do anything on those goals. Lack of size factor an issue against heavier teams.

Any chance Coyle read this board, having a pretty solid game.

Lack of size has nothing to do with playing like shit tonight. Bad penalties, poor defensive positioning and a goalie that looks like beer leaguer is why we’re getting thumped. Also, Danault generates jack shit as a 2nd line centre.

Lack of size has nothing to do with playing like shit tonight. Bad penalties, poor defensive positioning and a goalie that looks like beer leaguer is why we’re getting thumped. Also, Danault generates jack shit as a 2nd line centre.

Danault has never scored at any level. He scored 8 goals in Midget AAA his last season. 8!

Danault has never scored at any level. He scored 8 goals in Midget AAA his last season. 8!

And still, Tatar and Galchenyuk are on par to have great seasons offensively. We all know Denault is not a #1 center, he is more of a 3rd, but his wingner at least produce and don't have to think too much about their defence since Daneault take care of this. Still think we keep KK on the 3rd and grow him properly in time. If Galchenyuk and Tatar were not putting out points, I'd consider but that is not the case.

And still, Tatar and Galchenyuk are on par to have great seasons offensively. We all know Denault is not a #1 center, he is more of a 3rd, but his wingner at least produce and don't have to think too much about their defence since Daneault take care of this. Still think we keep KK on the 3rd and grow him properly in time. If Galchenyuk and Tatar were not putting out points, I'd consider but that is not the case.

Galchenyuk is on par to get benched and a year away from the KHL

I like Danault but his 13 goals, 40 points was a career year, I don't expect him to repeat that. I think he's more of a 10 goals, 30 points player, which should play on the 3rd line.

I like Danault but his 13 goals, 40 points was a career year, I don't expect him to repeat that. I think he's more of a 10 goals, 30 points player, which should play on the 3rd line.

Yep. Some PK. Chip in a few points. Not much else there.

Danault is a solid third line center. Once again the Habs are expecting more from a player than he can supply. The guy is very solid defensively, has some speed and can pinch in with the occasional goal. He should be kept but used properly.

Back