• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 34 - Boston Bruins @ Montreal Canadiens - MON DEC 17TH 7:30 EST

Habs4Life

27.jpg

Looks like Schlemko might be in for Benn tonight.
If the Schlemko-Juulsen pairing is simply effective, Benn might be out for a while...

Good to see Julien isn’t playing favorites (having said that hope DLo’s out?), bit of a longer leash for vets, but that’s par for the course.

Last edited:
If the Schlemko-Juulsen pairing is simply effective, Benn might be out for a while...

Good to see Julien isn’t playing favorites (having said that hope DLo’s out?), bit of a longer leash for vets, but that’s par for the course.

the fact Dumbko is getting in shows that Dauterive does in fact play favourites. Putting him in for Benn is like saying good news, no cancer, just AIDS

Ok, I have to ask. Your hatred of him is almost as bad as my hatred of Bouillon. What has Deslauriers ever done to deserve the hate you have for him.

He very well might be the worst player in the NHL, he can't keep up with the play and the only thing he can bring to the game is hitting and fighting, which you don't need anymore.

I've said it before... when you don't have a high-powered offence, you especially don't have room to dress plugs.

worst player in the NHL? might be a bit of an exaggeration when teams are playing Kassian, Lucic who has 2 goals in his last 80 games etc

you might not need fighting but you definitely need to be able to hit, we have too few physical players as it is.

I don't care one way or the other about him but he is hardly the reason we win or lose.

I don't think he's the "reason" we win or lose either, but I want the best lineup dressed... which would never include him.

Now if we were tanking, he could be on the first line for all I care.

I don't see him as any worse than Agostino, or Peca. Peca had been invisible until the last two games.

In any event, his days might be done given his comments on the team giving up in Minnesota. Even Le Tigre was ripping on the gars de chez nous for making a comment like that

I don't see any reason for D-Lo to ever play again.

I don't see D-Lo as an improvement over Chaput, Peca or Agostino at this point. None of them are really good but at least Peca's speed creates problems for the defenders, Chaput has been serviceable at the center position and his face-off win % is 56.6 so I can see why Julien likes him. Only one other center on the Habs is above 50% and that is Danault at 52%.

There is no reason to insert Deslauriers unless there are injuries.

Even with the habs winning the GDT have been only 2-3 pages long.

Bolduke isn't the only one skipping out on this year's habs.

Even with the habs winning the GDT have been only 2-3 pages long.

Bolduke isn't the only one skipping out on this year's habs.

for myself there is not much to say in the game day thread - maybe i have mellowed in my old age or i just had such low expectations that there is no need to vent

for myself there is not much to say in the game day thread - maybe i have mellowed in my old age or i just had such low expectations that there is no need to vent

Ya, I have zero expectations for this season. Hard to be mad with that mindset.

GDT on all boards are down, only ones I see that are long are Cowboys ones at cowboyszone.com, mostly from people bitching about every pass, missed tackle etc.

FB groups and twitter have rendered GDT obsolete.

Back