• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 44 - Montreal Canadiens @ St Louis Blues - THU JAN 10TH 8:00 EST

At least on the 5 on 3 you'd think they'd just be looking to get it to Weber. Nope... lets try threading passes to guys who are covered in the middle.

They continue to force passes into high traffic. Its maddening.

Legs are not moving enough and decisions are AWFUL.

When you intentionally dress guys like D-Lo and Alzner while benching Reilly and Hudon, you are not seriously trying to win hockey games.

When you intentionally dress guys like D-Lo and Alzner while benching Reilly and Hudon, you are not seriously trying to win hockey games.
yet last night, the fourth line was arguably our best. It isn't like we sat Guy Lafleur and Larry Robinson.

so tell me what exactly have Peca and Hudon brought to the table this year?

Being played once or twice a month doesn't exactly put them in a position to find their game.

Hudon was doing decently to start the season, then being bench, played one or two games, only to be benched again, ya, he isn't really producing.

Hey if that's the plan, I'm all for it... but I feel like Julien thinks it's actually the better lineup.

Yeah either make the playoffs of tank, this middling crap won't cut it.

I do think management thinks the team is better than it is, even though the left side of the D is pedestrian and Domi hit a wall as center. So Julien either needs to move Domi to the wing after getting a real center or better yet, put him with Gallagher and Tatar and move Drouin to Danault or KK's line.

I get the Deslauriers hate, but damn him being in for Hudon and/or Peca is not the reason we lost. Hudon and Peca are not the hill you die on re skill vs size.

Yeah either make the playoffs of tank, this middling crap won't cut it.

I do think management thinks the team is better than it is, even though the left side of the D is pedestrian and Domi hit a wall as center. So Julien either needs to move Domi to the wing after getting a real center or better yet, put him with Gallagher and Tatar and move Drouin to Danault or KK's line.

I don't think this regime thinks we are better than what we are at all . I think they are surprised we are what we are this year .

They have to understand Jesus Price can no longer carry the team on his back , his elite days are over and hasn't been in 3 years .

MB stated we maybe trading vets at the deadline not moving assets to acquire depth .

Back