• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 46 - Montreal Canadiens @ Boston Bruins - MON JAN 14TH 7:30 EST

So bad, I won't watch English unless Johnson is there...and sometimes not even then.

The best was when we played the Sens and they had Cuthbert-Johnson on their TSN broadcast. So good.

One of those occasions where you could see a fight sway the momentum. The Habs were on their heels, Marchand had just scored. Within 2+ minutes the Canadiens were controlling play and scored. Deslauriers is a guy who I can understand being in the lineup. Some may not agree with his game, but I can understand it.

For the f**king life me, I see nothing in Agostino and Chaput. I would rather have kept de la Rose than either player.

One of those occasions where you could see a fight sway the momentum. The Habs were on their heels, Marchand had just scored. Within 2+ minutes the Canadiens were controlling play and scored. Deslauriers is a guy who I can understand being in the lineup. Some may not agree with his game, but I can understand it.

For the f**king life me, I see nothing in Agostino and Chaput. I would rather have kept de la Rose than either player.

Deslauriers does have his uses but only against certain opponents. He should not be playing every night.

Did you see the French Swede when we played Detroit? Neither did I. He is useless.

Totally agree, I can see putting in Deslauriers in the lineup in these types of games, he also throws some good hits at least a coiple times a game and to be honest out of the three I think he may actually be the one with a higher percentage of scoring a goal here and there.

Back