• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #49: WSH @ TOR

zeke

WSH is a weird ass team. They play legit bad hockey. but they still score up and down their lineup, and when their goalie is on they usually win.

That's definitely the first time I've ever seen two teammates headshot each other simultaneously.

Marleau is killing the Matthews line (quelle suprise). Which, of course, will led babcock to split up Matthews and Marner before long. Hyman also looks bad again and doesn't have Marner to make up for his gaping lack of skill.

Marleau is killing the Matthews line (quelle suprise). Which, of course, will led babcock to split up Matthews and Marner before long. Hyman also looks bad again and doesn't have Marner to make up for his gaping lack of skill.

The gud pro theory burns my nuts man. The sooner Dubas fixes the lineup and takes his no hand having toys away, the happier I am.

yep. but they're men and gudpros, you see.

Back