• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Game 53 - Edmonton Oilers @ Montreal Canadiens - SUN FEB 3RD 2:00 EST

Without KK we mostly likely get no points this weekend. I just want the one point at least now, team looks bad and the 4th line is getting a lot of ice time.

Still doesn’t absolve the Habs specialty team. The PP and PK are not where they need to be.

KK saving their bacon!! 3-3:thumbup1:
Starting to get the feeling the remaining 30-games will be dependent on KK carrying the load.

The rest of the forwards either have skill but lack size as games become tighter limiting time & space or have size & grit but lack finish (Armia, Lekhonen etc.)

5 players back. Edmonton is playing for OT and just give it to McDavid/Draisaitl in 3 on 3 OT.

5 players back. Edmonton is playing for OT and just give it to McDavid/Draisaitl in 3 on 3 OT.
Habs have to go for it in OT - no way they win vs McDavid + Draisaitl by starting off with a protect & survive shift mindset

Starting to get the feeling the remaining 30-games will be dependent on KK carrying the load.

The rest of the forwards either have skill but lack size as games become tighter limiting time & space or have size & grit but lack finish (Armia, Lekhonen etc.)

I'd love to see them slowly ramp up his responsibilities. PP time is a good start.

Habs have to go for it in OT - no way they win vs McDavid + Draisaitl by starting off with a protect mindset

This is why I dislike the 3 on 3 gimmick. It’s no longer really a team game. It’s a superstar game.

Back